IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Corning® Matrigel® Matrix - 3D Plate, 96-well, Phenol Red-Free, Black/Clear, Individually Wrapped, with Lid, 1/CsProduct Number 356259
The Corning® Matrigel® Matrix - 3D plate is a high-throughput pre-coated format that contains Matrigel and can be used for drug discovery applications with 3D cell cultures such as organoids, spheroids or tumoroids. Matrigel Matrix is extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparin sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Each lot is verified for intraplate consistency.
- Tested and found negative for the presence of bacteria and fungi.
- Available in 384 and 96-well ready-to-use formats
- Easy and convenient as Matrigel is pre-dispensed in each well
- Formats provide intra-plate consistency
- Allows for sandwich/overlay and embedded application assays
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$198.49 per each
Less than 10 in Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Plate Color||Clear bottom black|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|
|Sterile||Bacteria, Fungi Free|
|Surface Coating||Matrigel Matrix|