I wish to browse the catalog and/or shop with a Credit Card.
I wish to browse the catalog, view my account-specific pricing, and/or shop with either a Purchase Order or a Credit Card.
Corning® PuraMatrix™ Peptide Hydrogel, 5 mLProduct Number 354250
Corning PuraMatrix Peptide Hydrogel has been shown to promote differentiation of hepatocyte progenitor cells, rat pheochromocytoma cells (PC12), hippocampal neurons, and endothelial cells. Studies have also demonstrated the hydrogel supports the attachment of a variety of primary (e.g., neuronal, fibroblast, keratinocyte) and transformed (e.g., MG-63, SH-SY5Y, HEK293, NIH3T3) cell types. Other potential applications include stem cell proliferation, tumor cell migration and invasion, angiogenesis assays, and in vivo analyses of tissue regeneration.
• 1% solution (w/v) of purified synthetic peptide
• Packaged material exhibits pH of 2 to 4
• Devoid of animal-derived material and pathogens
• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Cell viability = 80% based on cytotoxicity analysis of NIH3T3 fibroblasts
• Identity confirmed using mass spectrometry
• Demonstration of fiber formation using a self-assembly assay