IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® CellBIND® Microcarriers, 100g BottleProduct Number 4620
Corning Microcarriers simplify the scale-up process. The beads arrive sterile, ready-to-use, with available closed systems packaging for use with bioreactors. In addition, the microcarriers are available with surface treatments to enhance cell attachment and maximize cell yield and viability.
- USP Class VI polystyrene material provides a consistent platform
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶
- Large sizes available with closed systems packaging
- Bead size: 125-212 µm
- Density: ~1.026
- Surface Area (cm²/gram): 360
- Incorporates more oxygen into the cell culture surface, rendering it more hydrophilic and increasing cell attachment
- No special handling or storage required
Closed System Packaging:
Corning microcarriers with Corning CellBIND are available in 100 g and 500 g bottles that can be fitted with Corning aseptic transfer caps to prevent adventitious contamination during bioreactor loading. The transfer caps are available with either a male Luer lock quick connector or an MPC quick connect.
Microcarriers and aseptic transfer caps are sold separately.
886,33 € per case
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Surface Treatment||Corning CellBIND Surface|