IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Corning® Elplasia® 384-well Black/Clear, Square, Plasma Treated, Microcavity Microplate, with LidProduct Number 4447
The only plates with a simple “plug and play” protocol for scaffold-free, self-assembly spheroid formation at large volumes.
Corning Elplasia square bottom plates feature a surface with optical qualities suited for image analysis, making them an ideal solution for clonal selection and high magnification imaging of very small clusters. The Elplasia square plate is well suited for screening programs as it generates a high volume of spheroids per well, allowing for higher signals per well. Square bottom plates are plasma-treated for self-coating and come in 6-, 24-, 96- and 384-well formats.
- Spheroids may be formed and cultured for 21 or more days
- Can produce between 79 – 15,000+ spheroids per well, depending on plate format, under one culture condition
- The high volume of spheroids generated in each well increase signals per well without increasing spheroid size
- Black opaque sidewalls to reduce well-to-well “cross-talk”
- Well suited for fluorescent/luminescent assays
- Available in multiple formats, two well geometries and surface coating options.
€518.32 per case
Less than 10 in Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||5 / Cs|
|Plate Feature||Microcavity dimensions: 200 wide, 100 deep and Microcavity shape: square|
|Plate Color||Clear bottom black|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|
|Well Volume||110 µL|
|Recommended Working Volume||20 -75 µl|
|Sterile||Gamma Irradiated at a minimum of 10kGy|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.28921001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.33720001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.25520001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.16220001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.07320001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.33119001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.24619001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.19919001