Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your Vat-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® Fetal Bovine Serum, 50 mL, Premium, United States Origin (Heat Inactivated)Product Number 35-016-CF
- Fetal Bovine Serum, United States Origin.
- Collected at government approved abattoirs in the United States.
- True pooled and triple 0.1 micron sterile filtered that passes sterility, mycoplasma, and 9CFR viral testing requirements.
- Granted a Certificate of Suitability, R0-CEP 2018-271, by the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM).
- Validated process used to heat inactivate serum at 56°C ± 2°C for 30 minutes via bulk inactivation of the entire lot in the pooling tank or individual bottles in a water bath.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
€108.14 per each
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Shelf Life||60 months|
|Storage||-40°C to -10°C|
|Species||Bovine, Bos taurus|
|Source||United States Origin|