Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your Vat-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® Fetal Bovine Serum, 500 mL, Regular, South American Origin (Heat Inactivated)Product Number 35-089-CV
- Fetal Bovine Serum, South American Origin.
- Collected at government registered facilities in South America.
- Exported from the country of origin accompanied with a Veterinarian Health Certificate.
- True pooled and is triple 0.1 micron sterile filtered that passes sterility and mycoplasma.
- Validated process used to heat inactivate serum at 56°C ± 2°C for 30 minutes via bulk inactivation of entire lot in the pooling tank or individual bottles in a water bath.
€353.75 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Shelf Life||60 months|
|Storage||-40°C to -10°C|
|Species||Bovine, Bos taurus|
|Source||South American Origin|