I wish to browse the catalog and/or shop with a Credit Card.
I wish to browse the catalog, view my account-specific pricing, and/or shop with either a Purchase Order or a Credit Card.
Corning® PureCoat™ rLaminin-521 6-Well PlateProduct Number 356290
Corning® PureCoat™ rLaminin-521 cultureware is a pre-coated, animal-free, sterile, ready to use vessel for the expansion of pluripotent stem cells (PSCs) and neural stem cells (NSCs). The cultureware is a Class I medical device, manufactured at an ISO 13485 registered facility under cGMP. The cultureware enables robust single-cell expansion of PSCs without ROCK inhibitor, and is compatible with multiple commercially available PSC media.
- Manufactured under EN ISO 13485 Standards, and the FDA CFR 21 Part 820 cGMP.
- Sterile, SAL 10⁻³
- Non-pyrogenic, Compliant to USP Chapter <85>
- Non-Cytotoxicity, Compliant to USP Class VI
- Supports single cell hPSC culture without ROCK inhibitor
- 20 month shelf-life, 2-8°C Storage
- Individually wrapped
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./CS||10 / Cs|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7302048
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7267012
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7256014
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7206013
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7116009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7108023
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7078019
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7018022
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6355031
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6143080