I wish to browse the catalog and/or shop with a Credit Card.
I wish to browse the catalog, view my account-specific pricing, and/or shop with either a Purchase Order or a Credit Card.
Corning® Matrigel® Basement Membrane Matrix, LDEV-free, 50 mL, 1/Pack, 5/CaseProduct Number 356235
Corning Matrigel matrix is a solubilized basement membrane preparation extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparan sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Mouse colonies are routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
- Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens, including LDEV, to ensure strict control of raw materials used during the manufacturing process
- Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Protein concentrations are determined by Lowry method
- Endotoxin units are measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
- BD Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
- Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay. Chick dorsal root ganglia are plated on a 1.0mm layer of Corning Matrigel Matrix and must generate positive neurite outgrowth response after 48 hours without addition of nerve growth factor
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm Mouse Tumor
- Cell Growth and Differentiation
- Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
- Invasion Assays
- in vitro and in vivo Angiogenesis Assays
- in vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
- Certified LDEV-free
- Extensive quality control exceeding industry standard
- Rigorously validated for functionality
- Most extensively references basement membrane matrix
Click here for Corning Matrigel Lot Selection and Reservation.
For Customers in California only: WARNING Please refer to Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Section 15 or Letter in Lieu for more information regarding California Proposition 65.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
€1,678.15 per case