Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your Vat-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® Matrigel® Matrix for Organoid Culture, Phenol Red-free, LDEV-free, 10 mLProduct Number 356255
Corning Matrigel Matrix for Organoid Culture is a solubilized basement membrane preparation that has been optimized for organoid culture. Verified to support both mouse and human organoid growth and differentiation from healthy and/or diseased tissue, each lot has a specific elastic modulus value indicating the stiffness of the gel formed and is qualified to form stable 3D domes commonly used in organoid culture protocols. Available in 10mL LDEV-free, Phenol Red-free format.
Corning Matrigel Matrix for Organoid culture is extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparan sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
• Tested for ability to form and maintain stable 3D domes/droplets on multi-well plates.
• Elastic Modulus (matrix stiffness) measured using a rheometer.
• Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
• Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
• Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens
• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
• Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
€550.00 per case
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Source||Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm lathrytic mouse tumor|
|Storage Recommendation||Store at -20°C.|
|Handling||Avoid multiple freeze-thaws. Do not store in frost-free freezer. KEEP FROZEN.|
|Cell Types||Organoid, Organoid Lines from Primary cells and Stem cells, Stem and progenitor cells|
|Surface Category||Extracellular Matrices (ECMs) and Biological Coatings|