Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your Vat-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® Matrigel® hESC-Qualified Matrix, LDEV-free, 50 mL, 1/Pack 10/CaseProduct Number 356278
Corning Matrigel matrix is a solubilized basement membrane preparation extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparan sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
- Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens
- Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
- Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
- Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
- Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay.
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
Click here for Corning Matrigel Lot Selection and Reservation.
For Customers in California only: WARNING Please refer to Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Section 15 or Letter in Lieu for more information regarding California Proposition 65.
€3,007.10 per each
Out of Stock