IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Falcon® 4-well TC-treated in vitro Fertilization (IVF) DishProduct Number353671
Falcon® 4-well in vitro Fertilization (IVF) dish with single lid is comprised of nonembryotoxic, noncytotoxic, TC-treated polystyrene. Individually wrapped, sterile, 100/case. Well area: 1.39 cm², Well Volume: 1.8 mL. Falcon in vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
- TC-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging
- Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs.
- Qualified plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and assisted reproduction techniques
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared Class II medical device
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820 (cGMP)
- CE marked in compliance with the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured under EN ISO 13485 quality standards
Check regional availability with our Customer Service experts.
5 782,46 kr per case
Less than 10 in Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||100 / Cs|
|Cell Growth Area||1.39 cm²|
|Recommended Medium Volume||1.8 mL|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|