IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® 96-well Black Polystyrene Medium Bind Low Volume Stripwell™ Microplate, 25 per Bag, without Lid, NonsterileProduct Number 2482
- Stripwell™ Low Volume Microplates are designed with one-half the well area of a “regular” 8-well strip, providing a much greater surface to volume ratio.
- Low volume wells have recommended working volume of 50 to 125 µL
- May be used in a variety of laboratory assays
- Flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and are pre-assembled in an “egg-crate” style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the plate once broken
- Black wells have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter and reduced crosstalk
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
- Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
- 1X8 Strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation
£717.24 per case
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||25 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||100 / Cs|
|Plate Format||96-well Stripwell|
|Plate Feature||8-well strips|
|Well Volume||190 µL|
|Recommended Working Volume||75-125 µL|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26820041
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26018044
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.29415014
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.16815008
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.19412033
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.01211020
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.Generic
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.35604024
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.31604001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.05008001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.02506005