IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® UltraPool™ Human Liver Cytosol, 150-Donor Pool, Mixed Gender, 1.0 mLProduct Number 452115
This cytosol product consists of 150 donors, 300 alleles for diploid genes, with an equal donor mix on a per milligram microsomal protein basis. It provides the best representation of an “average patient” drug metabolism activity, including known CYP polymorphisms. this product is characterized for important soluable enzymes such as NATs, SULT and GST
- Large pool of 150 donors, 300 alleles for diploid genes, with an equal donor mix on a per milligram microsomal protein basis
- Provides the best representation of an “average patient” drug metabolism activity, including known CYP polymorphism
- Consistent from lot to lot.
- Characterized for important soluable or cytosol enzymes such as NATs, SULT and GST.
- Large lot size available, with matching microsomes and S9 products
- Tissues are sourced from US-based Organ Procurement Organizations, meeting high ethical standards with strict traceability
- Manufactured by adhering to high safety standards including serological testing prior to acceptance, followed by PCR testing for HIV I/II, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1/2 (human T-cell leukemia virus) pathogens, and CMV (cytomegalovirus)
- Available Size: 1.0 mL
- Protein Concentration: 20 mg/ mL in 250 mM Sucrose
- Shelf life: N/A (this product is stable for more than 10 years when stored properly)
To obtain characterization data for a specific lot and donor demographic information, please contact corning scientific support at Scientificsupport@corning.com
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$48.82 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Protein Concentration||20 mg/mL|