IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® UltraPool™ HLM 150, Mixed Gender, 0.5 mLProduct Number 452117
(This is suggested replacement for 452152.)
This HLM product is the first commercially available large donor pool. It consists of 150 donors, and provides the best representation of an “average patient” drug metabolism activity, including known CYP polymorphisms. This product is highly characterized for catalytic activity measuring important metabolizing CYPs, UGTs, and other enzymes.
- Large pool of 150 donors, 300 alleles for diploid genes, with an equal donor mix on a per milligram microsomal protein basis
- Provides the best representation of an “average patient” drug metabolism activity, including known CYP polymorphism
- Statistically modeled so that lot-to-lot variability represented as coefficient of variation (CV) is <10% (mean) for the more variable CYP enzyme (CYP2C19), and <5% (mean) for the key drug metabolizing CYPs (CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2D6, and CYP3A4).
- Fully characterized for many important cytochrome P450, UGTs and other enzymes.
- Large lot size available, with matching S9 and cytosol products
- Tissues are sourced from US-based Organ Procurement Organizations, meeting high ethical standards with strict traceability
- Manufactured by adhering to high safety standards including serological testing prior to acceptance, followed by PCR testing for HIV I/II, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1/2 (human T-cell leukemia virus) pathogens, and CMV (cytomegalovirus)
- Available Size: 0.5 mL
- Protein Concentration: 20 mg/ mL in 250 mM Sucrose
- Shelf life: N/A (this product is stable for more than 10 years when stored properly)
To obtain characterization data for a specific lot and donor demographic information, please contact corning scientific support at Scientificsupport@corning.com.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$124.63 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Protein Concentration||20 mg/mL|