IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Gentest™ HLM, 50-Donor Pool, Mixed Gender, 0.5 mLProduct Number 452156
Discontinued: 452156; Suggested Replacement: None.
(This is the suggested replacement for 452152)
This mixed gender 50-donor HLM pool is designed to improve predictions and scaling by minimizing metabolizing enzymes donor variability. The product is an equal mix of donors on a per mg microsomal protein basis as well as an equal gender mix. It is characterized for catalytic activity measuring important metabolizing CYPs, UGTs, and other enzymes.
- Pool of 50 donors with an equal donor mix on a per milligram microsomal protein basis
- Minimized donor variability with improved prediction and scaling
- Characterized for many important cytochrome P450, UGTs and other enzymes.
- Large lot size available
- Tissues are sourced from US-based Organ Procurement Organizations, meeting high ethical standards with strict traceability
- Manufactured by adhering to high safety standards including serological testing prior to acceptance, followed by PCR testing for HIV I/II, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1/2 (human T-cell leukemia virus) pathogens, and CMV (cytomegalovirus)
- Available Size: 0.5 mL
- Protein Concentration: 20 mg/ mL in 250 mM Sucrose
- Shelf life: N/A (this product is stable for more than 10 years when stored properly)
This product is also available as a kit with match S9 and cytosol (Cat. No. 452227). To obtain characterization data for a specific lot and donor demographic information, please contact corning scientific support at Scientificsupport@corning.com.
$120.26 per each