IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Gentest™ Human Tissue Fraction Kit, 50-Donor Pools (Includes 1 vial each of HLM, S9, and Cytosol prepared from the same 50 donors)Product Number 452227
Discontinued: 452227; Suggested Replacement: None.
This kit contains separate vials of matching human liver microtomes, cytosol, and S9. All fractions are isolated from the same 50 donors. The kit is designed to improve predictions and scaling by minimizing metabolizing enzymes donor variability. The kit is suitable for metabolic stability testing, metabolite identification, reaction phenotyping, and inhibition testing.
- Pools of 50 donors with an equal donor mix on a per milligram microsomal protein basis
- Minimized donor variability with improved prediction and scaling
- Characterized for many important cytochrome P450, UGTs and other enzymes.
- Tissues are sourced from US-based Organ Procurement Organizations, meeting high ethical standards with strict traceability
- Manufactured by adhering to high safety standards including serological testing prior to acceptance, followed by PCR testing for HIV I/II, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1/2 (human T-cell leukemia virus) pathogens, and CMV (cytomegalovirus)
- Kit Content: 1 EA of HLM (0.5 mL), S9 (1.0 mL) and cytosol (1.0 mL)
- Protein Concentration: 20 mg/ mL in 250 mM Sucrose
- Shelf life: N/A (this product is stable for more than 10 years when stored properly)
The HLM in this kit is also available as a separate product (Cat. No. 452156). To obtain characterization data for a specific lot and donor demographic information, please contact corning scientific support at Scientificsupport@corning.com.
$276.02 per each
Out of Stock