IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Disposable 48 mm Aseptic Transfer Cap for 500g Microcarriers Bottles, Male Luer Lock, SterileProduct Number 4628
Corning microcarriers with Corning CellBIND, low concentration Synthemax® II, and untreated surfaces are available in 100 g and 500 g bottles that can be fitted with Corning aseptic transfer caps to prevent adventitious contamination during bioreactor loading. These aseptic transfer caps are sterile (10⁻⁶ SAL), and individually double bagged. Microcarriers and aseptic transfer caps are sold separately.
- Chemically resistant, heat sealable flexible tubing, ⅛" ID, ¼" OD
- Tubing length with connector 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- male Luer Lock
$154.79 per case
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Cap Style||Screw cap|
|Cap Diameter||48 mm|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.30820020
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26520053
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.17720022
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.16220008
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.35419009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.29519009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.33018033
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.20217033
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.28516018
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.20215026