IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Reusable 12 mm Oxygen Probe Insertion Fitting for Vertical Sidearm FlasksProduct Number 4519-108
Sidearm fitting for inserting 12mm diameter probes used to secure O2 sensors in larger Spinner Flasks with vertical sidearms during cell culture to monitor important cell culture parameters. Together with gassing and media handling fittings, they allow Spinner Flasks to operate as bioreactors when they are attached to appropriate cell culture controllers at costs considerably below those of traditional Bioreactor vessels with expensive stainless steel headplates. This provides a cost-effective way of enhancing cell culture productivity. The fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-ring and a polypropylene-sealing cap. The sensors are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with Viton O-rings. The fittings are completely autoclavable.
$149.73 per case
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Cap Style||Screw cap|
|Cap Diameter||45 mm (approx.)|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.32120002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.23418571
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.03818740
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.06617242
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.22614001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.16014001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.23213001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.31509001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.27309001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.17709001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.Generic
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.21604011
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.09505001