IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
PYREX® Hirsch Funnels with 20 mm Diameter Medium Porosity Fritted DiscProduct Number 36210-50M
These PYREX® Hirsch funnels have a 20mm diameter medium porosity fritted disc with a porosity range of 10 to 15 µm. These fritted disc funnels are very useful in preparative work, or in making separations where it is necessary to wash the precipitate and redissolve with chemicals which would attack filter paper. The angle of the funnel body facilitates the removal of precipitates. Porosity is controlled in manufacture, and discs are individually tested and graded into these classifications. The porosity for the pore diameter of the filter is determined in the same manner as specified in ASTM E-128 “Maximum Pore Diameter and Permeability of Rigid Porous Filters for Laboratory Use.” For more information on fritted products, please check the Technical Information Listing for the Guide to Selecting and Using Fritted Glassware.
$76.31 per case
Less than 10 in Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Disc Diameter||2 mm (approx.)|
|Height||118 mm (approx.)|
|Stem Length||75 mm (approx.)|
|Stem Outer Diameter||8 mm (approx.)|
|Top I.D.||50 mm (approx.)|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.02020003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.31817885
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.23617789
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.05616001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.27013001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.21113001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.00912999
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.Generic
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.33406026
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.12345678