IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® 1536-well White Polystyrene Not Treated Microplate, 10 per Bag, without Lid, NonsterileProduct Number 3725
(This is the suggested replacement for 3852)
- Excellent signal dynamic range due to low background fluorescence and enhanced signal intensity
- Superior flatness -minimizes variability within a plate and between plates
- Flat bottom wells are compatible with automated dispensers including the PerkinElmer FlexDrop™
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions.
- Suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface (binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²)
- Working volume of up to 10 µL
$1,127.14 per case
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||10 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||50 / Cs|
|Well Volume||12.5 µL|
|Recommended Working Volume||up to 8 µL|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.11821017
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.02121004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.05220036
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.01720023
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.35719024
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.29119079
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26119018
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.03519004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.18018016
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.15618020
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.12818048
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.08118010
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.25817028