IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® 1536 well Black/Clear Bottom Tissue Culture treated Low Base Polystyrene Microplate, Sterile, with Lid, 50/caseProduct Number 3832
Corning 1536-well microplates are our highest density microplates available for high throughput screening. The microplates conform to standard microplate footprint and dimensions. These microplates are offered in solid black and white polystyrene, with round or flat bottoms, and in black-clear bottom formats.
- Total well volume of 10 µL for round well microplates and 12.8 µL for flat bottom microplates
- Recommended working volume up to 8 µL
- Round well bottom for reduced air entrapment and improved CV values and Z factor
- Raised well bottom for higher sensitivity
- Flood reservoir on four sides to reduce instrument contamination
- Lids are available separately. Corning lid (Cat. No. 3098) is compatible with these microplates.
|Qty./Pk||10 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||50 / Cs|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.05221002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26619003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.27216007
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.18213045
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.00810025
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.02109006
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.01509021
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.Generic
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.32208005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26308020
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26108027