IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® BioCoat™ Collagen I 384-well Black/Clear Flat Bottom High Content Imaging Microplate, with Lid, 10/CaseProduct Number 4583
Corning® BioCoat™ Collagen I 384-well Black/Clear glass bottom plate is comprised of black TC-treated COC resin with a uniform application of rat tail collagen type I. Glass bottom, with lid, 1/bag, 10/case
- High optical quality and scratch-resistant glass
- Glass bottom thickness of 200 µm is well suited for imaging microscopy
- Well bottom flatness <50 µm to ensure planarity for imaging devices
- Low background fluorescence and minimal crosstalk to provide the highest possible optical quality for cell based assays
- Half area 96 well microplate reduces reagent consumption
$716.06 per case
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||10 / Cs|
|Surface Coating||Collagen I|