IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Ultrapure Laminin, Mouse, 1 mgProduct Number 354239
Corning® Ultrapure Laminin, mouse, 1mg, is entactic free and is used as a thin coating on tissue-culture surfaces or as a soluble additive to culture medium. Laminin is a major component of basement membranes. It has numerous biological activities including promotion of cell adhesion, migration, chemotaxis, growth, and differentiation, including neurite outgrowth.
- Purity > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Tested for ability to initiate neurite outgrowth of NG-108 human neuroblastoma cells
- Found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
900 kD (unreduced)
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months at -70°C
Recommended concentration - 1-10 µg/cm² of growth surface depending on cell type
Frozen in 0.05 M Tris-HCl, 0.15 M NaCl, pH 7.4
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$112.01 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Source||Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor|
|Formulation||Frozen in 0.05 M Tris-HCl, 0.15 M NaCl, pH 7.4|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9287010
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9063018
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7331008
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7186001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6270011
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6125002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4272011
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4209011
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.3270649
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0048002