IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Laminin/Entactin High Concentration, 10.5 mgProduct Number 354259
Laminin is a major component of basement membranes. It has numerous biological activities including promotion of cell adhesion, migration, chemotaxis, growth, and differentiation, including neurite outgrowth.
900 kD (unreduced)
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
- Purity >/ 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Tested for ability to initiate neurite outgrowth of NG-108 Mouse neuroblastoma cells
- Found negative for the presence of bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months at -70 °C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
For a firm gel, a concentration of at least 3.5 mg/ml is recommended.
High concentration laminin/entactin complex frozen in Dulbecco's PBS
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$258.54 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Source||Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm lathrytic mouse tumor|
|Formulation||High concentration laminin/entactin complex frozen in Dulbecco‘s PBS|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9364001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9119010
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9007531
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8316001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8148002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8022318
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7009704
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6305005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6088013
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4020007
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1104001