Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your Vat-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® CellBIND® Microcarriers, 100g BottleProduct Number 4620
Corning Microcarriers simplify the scale-up process. The beads arrive sterile, ready-to-use, with available closed systems packaging for use with bioreactors. In addition, the microcarriers are available with surface treatments to enhance cell attachment and maximize cell yield and viability.
- USP Class VI polystyrene material provides a consistent platform
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶
- Large sizes available with closed systems packaging
- Bead size: 125-212 µm
- Density: ~1.026
- Surface Area (cm²/gram): 360
- Incorporates more oxygen into the cell culture surface, rendering it more hydrophilic and increasing cell attachment
- No special handling or storage required
Closed System Packaging:
Corning microcarriers with Corning CellBIND are available in 100 g and 500 g bottles that can be fitted with Corning aseptic transfer caps to prevent adventitious contamination during bioreactor loading. The transfer caps are available with either a male Luer lock quick connector or an MPC quick connect.
Microcarriers and aseptic transfer caps are sold separately.
868,95 € per case
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Surface Treatment||Corning CellBIND Surface|