I wish to browse the catalog and/or shop with a Credit Card.
I wish to browse the catalog, view my account-specific pricing, and/or shop with either a Purchase Order or a Credit Card.
Corning® 1536-well Black/Clear Round Bottom Ultra-low Attachment Spheroid Microplate, with Lid, SterileProduct Number 4527
With their novel and proprietary design, these microplates are ideal for generating and analyzing 3D multicellular spheroids in the same microplate. The Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) surface enables uniform and reproducible 3D multicellular spheroid formation. The black opaque microplate body shields each optically clear, round bottom well from well-to-well cross-talk.
- 1536-well format allows for high throughput 3D cell culture
- Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
- Covalent attachment of Ultra-Low Attachment surface to reduce cellular adhesion to well surface
- Novel well geometry aids in the generation of uniform, single spheroids across all wells, which enables automated visualization.
- Unique design shields each well to minimize well-to-well cross-talk.
- You can culture and assay spheroids in the same microplate, without the need for transfer to a new microplate.
- Compatible with the GNF ultra high throughput system
€4,225.00 per case
Less than 10 in Stock
|Qty./Pk||10 / Pk|
|Qty./CS||50 / Cs|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|
|Well Volume||14 mL|
|Recommended Medium Well Volume||12 µL|
|Recommended Working Volume||5 to 10 µL|
|Surface Treatment||Ultra-Low Attachment|