IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CES1c, 0.5 mLProduct Number 453321
Recombinant enzyme prepared from insect cells infected with baculovirus containing human CES1c cDNA
Carboxylesterase (CES) enzymes are members of the serine esterase superfamily and are classified into 5 groups (1-5). Among them, the CES1 and CES2 sub-families are the most important members that participate in the hydrolysis of drugs and xenobiotics in human. Human CES1 is highly expressed in the liver and contribute predominantly to the hydrolase activity of liver. The CES1 isoform is also found in small intestine, but at much lower levels compared to liver. Other human tissues shown to contain CES1 include macrophages, lung epithelia, heart, and testis. Human CES1 is expressed as two isoforms: hCES1b (also referred to as CES1A1) and hCES1c. hCES1c lacks Gln362 in the proposed active site and has higher Km toward p-nitrophenyl acetate comparing to hCES1b.
- Available size: 0.5 mL
- Protein concentration: 5 mg/ mL
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$267.27 per each
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Protein Concentration||5 mg/mL|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9122002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9064006
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8268002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8127004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6319004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6090001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5342001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5173001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5097002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4146005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1004003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0265003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0006002