IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CYP3A4 + Oxidoreductase, 1 nmolProduct Number 456207
Recombinant enzyme prepared from insect cells infected with baculovirus containing desired cDNAs
CYP3A4 is on average the most abundant P450 in human liver. It is considered the most important P450 for drug metabolism, accounting for the metabolism of 50% or more of prescribed medications. CYP3A4 is also a major isoform in the intestine and can contribute significantly to oral first-pass metabolism of drugs.
CYP3A4 metabolizes cortisol, nifedipine, cyclosporin, testosterone, estrogen, ®-warfarin, gestodene, ketoconazole, miconazole, dapsone, FK-506, quinidine, lovastatin, erythromycin, and numerous other drugs. It is involved in many clinically important drug-drug interactions. CYP3A4 activates aflatoxin B₅-related Carcinogens and senecionine. CYP3A4 protein levels can be induced several fold in the liver by ligands of CAR and PXR (e.g., phenobarbital, rifampin, and phenytoin).
- Contains Human Oxidoreductase, but not cytochrome b₅
- Available size: 1.0 nmole P450 in 0.5 mL
- Protein concentration: Available in batch data sheet. Contact Corning Scientific support to obtain the information.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$175.25 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9023001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8156005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7348001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7122001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6285001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6112003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5105002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4275004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1061003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1035004