IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CYP2C8 + Oxidoreductase, 1.0 nmolProduct Number 456212
Recombinant enzyme prepared from insect cells infected with baculovirus containing desired cDNAs
CYP2C8 is involved in the metabolism of several drug substrates such as the anti-cancer drug paclitaxel (TAXOL®), amodiaquine, torsemide, cervastatin, and repaglinide. Paclitaxel and amodiaquine are recommended probe substrates for CYP2C8. Endogenous CYP2C8 substrates include retinoic acid and arachidonic acid.
CYP2C8*3 is the major variant allele in Caucasian populations. The mutation results in significantly lower activity for certain CYP2C8 substrates relative to the wild-type enzyme (e.g., paclitaxel and arachadonic acid metabolism). In African-American populations the major allelic variant is CYP2C8*2. In Asian populations neither allelic variant is prevalent.
CYP2C8*3 and CYP2C9*2 allelic variants are linked (96% of 2C9*2/*2 are 2C8*3/*3 and 85% of 2C8*3/*3 are 2C9*2/*2).
- Contains Human Oxidoreductase, but not cytochrome b₅
- Available size: 1.0 nmole P450 in 0.5 mL
- Protein concentration: Available in batch data sheet. Contact Corning Scientific support to obtain the information.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$238.48 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8239002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7346002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6160002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6137002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5271001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4176001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4024004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1165002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1111006
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0323001