IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CYP2C9*1 (Arg144) + Oxidoreductase, 1 nmolProduct Number 456218
Recombinant enzyme prepared from insect cells infected with baculovirus containing desired cDNAs
CYP2C9 is responsible for metabolizing 10-20% of commonly prescribed medications. Drugs metabolized by CYP2C9 include diclofenac, ibuprofen, naproxin, celecoxib (COX 2 inhibitor, Celobrex), losartan, S-warfarin (Coumadin, racemic mixture of the R and S enantiomers), tamoxifen, fluvastatin, fluoxetine, and tolbutamide. CYP2C9 also metabolizes benzo(a)pyrene, a promutagen or procarcinogen. Diclofenac 4’-hydroxylation is a recommended CYP2C9 probe substrate.
Among the three common alleles: CYP2C9*1 (Arg144, Ile359), CYP2C9*2 (Cys144) and CYP2C9*3 (Leu359), CYP2C9*1 is the most common allelic variant in human populations studied to date and is considered the wild-type allele. All 3 allelic variants have similar rates of catalysis for diclofenac 4’-hydroxylation, while CYP2C9*2 and CYP2C9*3 alleles exhibit reduced rates of turnover relative to CYP2C9*1 for selected substrates, such as S-warfarin, leading to reduced intrinsic clearance.
- Contains Human Oxidoreductase, but not cytochrome b₅
- Available size: 1.0 nmole P450 in 0.5 mL
- Protein concentration: Available in batch data sheet. Contact Corning Scientific support to obtain the information.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$236.14 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9277002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9193001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8208001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7332003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7033001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6146001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5362005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4329001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4141001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.3350990.doc
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1097003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1053005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1053002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0115001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0057001