IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CYP2C18 + Oxidoreductase, 0.5 nmolProduct Number 456222
Recombinant enzyme prepared from insect cells infected with baculovirus containing desired cDNAs
CYP2C18 substrate specificity appears to substantially overlap with that of other human CYP2C enzymes. Tienilic-3C-alcohol is a recommended CYP2C18 probe substrate.
- Contains Human Oxidoreductase, but not cytochrome b₅
- Available size: 0.5 nmole P450 in 0.5 mL
- Protein concentration: Available in batch data sheet. Contact Corning Scientific support to obtain the information.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$251.03 per each
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9123001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8353001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7334004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7228003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5328006
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5301003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4104005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4064001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1054001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0336003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0028007