IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CYP2A6 + Oxidoreductase + b5, 0.5 nmolProduct Number 456254
Recombinant enzyme prepared from insect cells infected with baculovirus containing desired cDNAs
CYP2A6 is the major coumarin 7-hydroxylase, which is a probe substrate activity for CYP2A6 in HLMs. CYP2A6 is the primary enzyme for nicotine clearance catalyzing the initial C-oxidation and subsequent cotinine hydroxylation step. CYP2A6 catalyzes the bioactivation of Tegafur to 5-fluorouracil, an anticancer agent. CYP2A6 is inhibited by high ionic strength buffers. CYP2A6 is a low affinity enzyme for the activation of N-nitrosodimethylamine and a relatively high affinity enzyme for the activation of N-nitrosodiethylamine CYP2A6 is a low affinity enzyme for the activation of aflatoxin B₁ and is also capable of activating benzo(a)pyrene and the tobacco smoke-derived nitrosamine, NNK.
- Contains Human Oxidoreductase and cytochrome b₅
- Available size: 0.5 nmole P450 in 0.5 mL
- Protein concentration: Available in batch data sheet. Contact Corning Scientific support to obtain the information.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$176.99 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9268004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9056002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8325002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8299002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8190003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7116001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6305002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5315001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4266008
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1050001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0114001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0014001