IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CYP4F2 + Oxidoreductase + b5, 0.5 nmolProduct Number 456272
Corning® Supersomes™ Human CYP4F2 + Oxidoreductase + b5, 0.5 enzyme prepared from insect cells infected with baculovirus containing desired cDNAs
CYP4F2 is abundant in human liver. This enzyme possesses high specificity for LTB₄ 20-hydroxylation and arachidonic acid ω-hydroxylation, resulting in deactivation of LTB₄ and the formation of the potent vasoconstrictor 20-HETE, respectively. CYP4F2 is the major isoform for the ω-hydroxylation of the immunosuppressant drug fingolimod (FTY720) and O-demethylation of the potent anti-parasitic drug pafuramidine (DB289). Other endogenous substrates for CYP4F2 include tocophenol (vitamin E) and phylloquinone (vitamin K1). CYP4F2 share similar substrate specificities as CYP4F3B.
- Contains Human Oxidoreductase and cytochrome b₅
- Available size: 0.5 nmole P450 in 0.5 mL
- Protein concentration: Available in batch data sheet. Contact Corning Scientific support to obtain the information.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$200.21 per each
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9070001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8107002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8050001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6201001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6014001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5195010
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.3323771
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0269002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0112003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0020005