IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Gentest™ Pooled Female HLM, 0.5 mLProduct Number 452183
These pools are formulated from materials derived from more than five female donors. The product is characterized for important metabolizing CYPs, UGTs, and other enzymes
- Pool from more than 5 female donors
- Can be used to examine for gender-related differences in metabolism
- Characterized for Key cytochrome P450, UGTs and other enzymes
- Tissues are sourced from US-based Organ Procurement Organizations, meeting high ethical standards with strict traceability
- Manufactured by adhering to high safety standards including serological testing prior to acceptance, followed by PCR testing for HIV I/II, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1/2 (human T-cell leukemia virus) pathogens, and CMV (cytomegalovirus)
- Available Size: 0.5 mL
- Protein Concentration: 20 mg/ mL in 250 mM Sucrose
- Shelf life: N/A (this product is stable for more than 10 years when stored properly)
To obtain characterization data for a specific lot and donor demographic information, please contact corning scientific support at Scientificsupport@corning.com
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$194.63 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Protein Concentration||20 mg/mL|