IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Gentest™ Pooled Human Intestinal Microsomes, 0.2 mLProduct Number 452210
This product is pooled form Mixed gender donors and characterized for key CYP, UGT and CES enzymes.
- Characterized for Key cytochrome P450, UGT and CES enzymes
- Tissues are sourced from US-based Organ Procurement Organizations, meeting high ethical standards with strict traceability
- Manufactured by adhering to high safety standards including serological testing prior to acceptance, followed by PCR testing for HIV I/II, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1/2 (human T-cell leukemia virus) pathogens, and CMV (cytomegalovirus)
- Available Size: 0.2 mL
- Protein Concentration: 10 mg/ mL
- Shelf life: N/A (this product is stable for more than 10 years when stored properly)
To obtain characterization data for a specific lot and donor demographic information, please contact corning scientific support at Scientificsupport@corning.com
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$275.70 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Protein Concentration||10 mg/mL|