IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Gentest™ HLM, CYP2C9 (*2*2), (*2*3), or (*3*3) Allelic Variants, 0.5 mLProduct Number 452142
Discontinued: 452142; Suggested Replacement: None.
This product is a genotyped HLM. Each lot is from an individual donor and may represent a different allelic variants: CYP2C9(*2*2), CYP2C9(*2*3) or CYP2C9(*3*3).
- Single-donor HLM, genotype CYP2C9 (*2*2), (*2*3), or (*3*3)
- Tissues are sourced from US-based Organ Procurement Organizations, meeting high ethical standards with strict traceability
- Manufactured by adhering to high safety standards including serological testing prior to acceptance, followed by PCR testing for HIV I/II, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1/2 (human T-cell leukemia virus) pathogens, and CMV (cytomegalovirus)
- Available Size: 0.5 mL
- Protein Concentration: 20 mg/ mL in 250 mM Sucrose
- Shelf life: N/A (this product is stable for more than 10 years when stored properly)
To obtain characterization data for a specific lot and donor demographic information, please contact corning scientific support at Scientificsupport@corning.com.
Note: Orders must include donor lot number as well as catalog number. Each lot number corresponds with a specific donor. To view an up-to-date listing of donors with donor demographics, donor history, and characterization data, visit www.corning.com/lifesciences/admetox.
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$343.44 per each
Out of Stock