The Corning® X-MINI® Selection Kits are designed for the selection of cells and cell subsets from blood and blood products using Buoyancy Activated Cell Sorting (Corning X-BACS™) technology.
Features and Benefits
- Simplified process: Easy to use
- Single-use, column-free: Gentle on your cells
- High purity: Achieve purities of up to 99%
- Consistency: Reproducible results (>86%)
- High viability (>97%)
- Process up to 4 x 108 total cells
The Corning® X-SERIES® Systems are manufactured for Corning by ThermoGenesis Corp.
X-SERIES®, X-WASH®, X-LAB®, X-BACS™, and X-MINI® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ThermoGenesis Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.