IMPORTANT UPDATE: Online ordering is now available for Media and Biologics products and select cell culture vessels.
For assistance with other products, please click here.
Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your tax-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® PuraMatrix™ Peptide Hydrogel, 5 mLProduct Number 354250
Corning PuraMatrix Peptide Hydrogel has been shown to promote differentiation of hepatocyte progenitor cells, rat pheochromocytoma cells (PC12), hippocampal neurons, and endothelial cells. Studies have also demonstrated the hydrogel supports the attachment of a variety of primary (e.g., neuronal, fibroblast, keratinocyte) and transformed (e.g., MG-63, SH-SY5Y, HEK293, NIH3T3) cell types. Other potential applications include stem cell proliferation, tumor cell migration and invasion, angiogenesis assays, and in vivo analyses of tissue regeneration.
• 1% solution (w/v) of purified synthetic peptide
• Packaged material exhibits pH of 2 to 4
• Devoid of animal-derived material and pathogens
• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Cell viability = 80% based on cytotoxicity analysis of NIH3T3 fibroblasts
• Identity confirmed using mass spectrometry
• Demonstration of fiber formation using a self-assembly assay
$217.57 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|