I wish to browse the catalog and/or shop with a Credit Card.
I wish to browse the catalog, view my account-specific pricing, and/or shop with either a Purchase Order or a Credit Card.
Falcon® 4-well TC-treated in vitro Fertilization (IVF) Plate, Individually Wrapped, Sterile, 100/CaseProduct Number 353654
- Qualified plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and assisted reproduction techniques
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared Class II medical device
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820 (cGMP)
- CE marked in compliance with the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured under EN ISO 13485 quality standards
Falcon® 4-well in vitro Fertilization (IVF) Plate is comprised of non-embryotoxic, non-cytotoxic, TC-treated polystyrene. Individually wrapped, sterile, 100/case. Well area: 1.39 cm², Well Volume: 1.8 mL. Falcon in vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is certified sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
• TC-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
• Sterilized by gamma irradiation
• Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging
• Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs.< br>
$724.41 per case
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./CS||100 / Cs|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|
|Cell Growth Area||1.39 cm²|
|Recommended Medium Well Volume||1.8 mL|