IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Interleukin-2 (IL-2), Human Recombinant, 10,000 BRMP Units, 1/PackProduct Number 354043
Corning® Interleukin-2 (IL-2), human recombinant, 10,000 BRMP units, promotes long-term proliferation of activated T-cells. Also known as T-cell growth factor, Interleukin-2 (IL-2) plays a central role in cell-mediated immune response. 1/pack. These cytokines have been used to promote long-term proliferation in cell culture and to induce cell- mediated immune responses in a variety of cell types.
Frozen in 55 mM sodium phosphate buffer, containing 53 mM sucrose and 0.4% HSA.
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months at -70°C; = one month solubilized at -70°C.
Recommended concentration - 10 BRMP units/ mL of medium depending on cell type.
- Purity > 96% by SDS-PAGE
- Tested for ability to stimulate proliferation of the mouse T-cell line CTLL
- Filtered (0.2 µm membrane) and tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma
- Tested for endotoxin (LAL assay)
Recombinant, E. coli
Shelf life: >= 3 months from date of shipment at -70°C or >= one month at -70°C
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$154.49 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Storage Recommendation||refrigerated shipping|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9266019
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7226016
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7016288
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6137009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5117003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4307004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4097019
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1214003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0055001