IMPORTANT UPDATE: Online ordering is now available for Media and Biologics products and select cell culture vessels.
For assistance with other products, please click here.
Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your tax-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® Bovine Pituitary Extract (BPE), 15 mg, 1/PackProduct Number 354123
Corning® Bovine Pituitary Extract (BPE), 15mg, is a broadly used supplement to culture a variety of epithelial and endothelial cells. BPE contains growth factors (e.g., basic FGF) and hormones. 1/pack
Bovine pituitary glands
- Tested for ability to promote proliferation of Fetal Bovine Heart Endothelial Cells (FBHEC) in medium containing 10% newborn calf serum
- Filtered (0.2 µm membrane) and tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months at 2° to 8°C (lyophilized) or = three months at -20°C (solubilized). Avoid multiple freeze/thaws.
Recommended concentration - 25-100 µg/ mL of medium depending on cell type
Lyophilized from NaCl-containing buffer; reconstitute in serum-free medium
Shelf life: >= 3 months from date of shipment at 2-8°C (lyophilized) or >= three months at -20°C (solubilized)
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$79.97 per each
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Storage Recommendation||refrigerated shipping|
|Packaging Configuration||15 mg|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9056009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8197001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8022308
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6347008
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6041124
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5226001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5012009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4153016
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.3277589