IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® 0.5-10 µL Lambda™ EliteTouch™ Single-channel Pipettor, AutoclavableProduct Number6051
Corning® Lambda™ EliteTouch™ pipettors have been engineered to provide the highest levels of ergonomics, accuracy, and precision. Lightweight construction, contoured shape of the handle, and 4-digit counter were designed to ensure comfortable pipetting. All pipettors feature smooth plunger movement and extremely low pipetting forces to reduce the wrist strain and fatigue (RSI). Colored pushbuttons (included) can help define user or application for sample safety and lower risk of cross contamination.
- Ergonomic handle design for perfect fit for both right and left hand
- Convenient one-hand volume setting with auto-lock system prevents accidental volume change during work
- 4-digit counter for greater precision, perfectly positioned for visibility at all times
- Single-channel pipettors are compatible with very narrow tubes
- Fully autoclavable and UV-resistant for sample protection against contaminations
- The multi-channel shafts retract individually for perfect tip loading and easier tip ejection
- Easy in-lab calibration helps you quickly adjust your pipettor to various liquid types
- Individually tested and supplied with a certificate of quality
- Accuracy: ±2.5 to ±1.0%
- Precision: ≤1.8 to ≤0.4%
See resource tab below for specifications.
$276.23 per case
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
|Tip Type||10 µL|
Corning® Pipettor Stand for 8-and 12-Channel Pipettors4088
Less than 10 in Stock
Corning® Universal Linear Stand for Four Pipettors, Orange6066
Corning® Universal Linear Stand for Four Pipettors, Transparent6067
Corning® Universal Linear Stand for Six Pipettors, Transparent6068