IMPORTANT UPDATE: Online ordering is now available for Media and Biologics products and select cell culture vessels.
For assistance with other products, please click here.
Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your tax-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® 30 mL Octagonal PET Storage Bottles with 31.7 mm Screw Caps, SterileProduct Number 431729
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles are ideal for storage and sampling of media, biologicals, and other aqueous solutions. The PET resin makes the bottle lightweight, break-resistant and as transparent as glass.
- Packaged in two convenient, shrink-wrapped trays within an outer bag to assure cleanliness
- Break-resistant bottles are an ergonomic and easy to handle alternative to glass
- Bottles are sterilized to 10⁻⁶ SAL and nonpyrogenic.
- Leakproof, tamper-evident 31.7mm HDPE screw cap
- Molded graduations for accurate measurements
- USP class VI compliant bottles are validated noncytoxic and nonhemolytic
|Qty./Pk||24 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||120 / Cs|
|Cap Style||Screw cap|
|Cap Material||High density polyethylene|
|Graduation Interval||10 mL|
|Height||61 mm (approx.)|
|Cross Section||38mm (approx)|
|Graduation Range||10 - 30 mL|
|Application||Environmental and Water Testing Food and Beverage Testing Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Life Sciences|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.Generic
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.745464
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.740562
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.738368
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.707482
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.701312
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.662339
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.644964
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.629207
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.574301
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.513481
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.467209