IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Axygen® AxyPrep MAG Tissue Genomic DNA-SmallProduct Number MAG-T-GDNA-S
(This is the suggested replacement for MAG-BL-GDNA-S)
The AxyPrep Mag Tissue gDNA Kit utilizes a magnetic bead-based technology to isolate genomic DNA from rodent tail tissues. This protocol provides instructions to extract DNA from fresh or frozen rodent tails. The protocol is performed in 96-well format and 1.5 mL. Purification begins by the addition of lysis buffer, and Proteinase K to rupture cell membranes and digest protein. DNA is then immobilized on magnetic particles by the addition of a magnetic binding reagent. This differential binding allows the DNA to be easily separated from contaminants using a magnetic field. Contaminants can then be rinsed away using a simple washing procedure.AxyPrep Mag Tissue gDNA Kit can be used in the following applications:
- Restriction enzyme digestion
- DNA sequencing
- PCR amplification
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$228.13 per case
Less than 10 in Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Cs|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.15221001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.32420001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.24520003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.16820001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.35019006
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.21019005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.26718004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.29817001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.01717002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.00516002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.23115018
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.11115008