IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® BioCoat® Matrigel® 6-well Plate for ES Culture, 5/CaseProduct Number 354671
- Each lot of plates is tested for the amount of functional proteins coated onto the 6-well plates to ensure lot-to-lot consistency.
- Functional performance was validated by culturing undifferentiated human embryonic stem cells (H9, H14, or H1 from WiCell Institute) in combination with mouse embryonic fibroblast (MEF) conditioned media (CM) supplemented with 8 ng/ml of basic FGF.
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi.
- Improved Transfection Efficiencies of hES Cells
- Easier DNA, RNA, and Protein Isolation
- Quality Assurance Tested
- Ready-to-Use Convenience
- Optimized culture protocol
- Maintain Only One Cell Type
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months from date of shipment when stored at -20°C.
When cultured on Corning Matrigel Matrix, hES cells:
- Maintain normal karyotype
- Demonstrate a stable proliferation rate and high telomerase activity
- Express characteristic undifferentiated hES cell markers
- Form teratomas in severe combined immunodeficient (SCID) mice and differentiate into cells from all three germ layers
For Customers in California only: WARNING Please refer to Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Section 15 for more information regarding California Proposition 65.
$125.36 per case
Out of Stock