IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® BioCoat™ Poly-D-Lysine 48-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Multiwell Plate, with Lid, 5/Pack, 50/CaseProduct Number 356509
Poly-D-Lysine (PDL) and Poly-L-Lysine (PLL) are synthetic compounds that enhance cell adhesion and protein absorption by altering surface charges on the culture substrate. In addition to promoting cell adhesion, poly-lysine surface treatments support neurite outgrowth and improve the survival of many central nervous system (CNS) primary cells in culture. As PDL and PLL are synthetic molecules, they do not stimulate biological activity in the cells cultured on them, and they do not introduce impurities carried by natural polymers.
- Attachment and spreading of a variety of cell types
- Cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Attachment of fastidious transfected cell lines
- Support survival of primary neurons in culture
- Serum-free or reduced-serum culture
- PDL, synthetic (MW 75-150 kD)
- PLL, synthetic (MW 30-70 kD)
- Tested for ability to promote firm attachment of RCG cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
$549.80 per case
|Qty./Pk||5 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||50 / Cs|
|Cell Growth Area||0.75 cm²|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.22521004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.00821006
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.25820005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.31219016
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.15819010
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.01819009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.09618005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.34217009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.20217014
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.22516013
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.28215034
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.13515004