IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Collagen I, Bovine, 30 mgProduct Number 354231
Corning® Collagen I, bovine, 30mg, is used either as a thin layer on tissue-culture surfaces to enhance cell attachment and proliferation, or as a gel to promote expression of cell-specific morphology and function. (Same as Cat. #40231)
- Purity > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Shown to promote attachment and spreading of HT-1080 human fibrosarcoma cells
- Tested for formation of a firm gel by exposure to ammonia vapors from solutions of 0.5 mg/ mL. Further dilution will decrease the rigidity of the gel. NOTE: This preparation contains native collagen molecules with a small amount of nicked or shortened sequences due to pepsin treatment.
- Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
Liquid in 0.012 N HCl
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months at 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze.
Effective as a gel or thin coating at a recommended concentration of 5-10 µg/cm² of growth surface depending on cell type
This product is non-returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
$102.83 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Formulation||Liquid in 0.012 N HCl|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9231007
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9112007
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9007524
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7261003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6300001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5040001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4181005
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.3347669
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1161001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1090004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0069001