IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Collagen I, Human, 0.25 mgProduct Number 354243
Corning® Collagen I, human, 0.25mg, is used either as a thin layer on tissue-culture surfaces to enhance cell attachment and proliferation, or as a gel to promote expression of cell-specific morphology and function. (Same as Cat. #40243)
- Electrophoretically homogeneous (SDS-PAGE)
- Shown to promote attachment and spreading of HT-1080 human fibrosarcoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
Frozen in 2mM HCl
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
Effective as a gel or thin coating at a recommended concentration of 0.2-2 µg/cm² of growth surface depending on cell type
$65.12 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Formulation||Frozen in 2mM HCl|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7142011
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6021001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5035003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4272009
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4118004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.3168001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1152003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1019004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0069003