IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Collagen II, Bovine, 5mgProduct Number 354257
These collagens have been used to culture a variety of cell types to promote adhesion, growth, and/or differentiation.
Bovine Articular Cartilage
- Bovine Collagen Type II is a membrane filtered (0.2um) preparation.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE
- Found negative for bacteria and fungi.
Preparation and Storage
Stable for a minimum of 3 months from date of shipment when stored at -70°C.
- Used for attachment and differentiation of chondrocytes
- Used as a thin coating on tissue culture plastic.
- We recommend coating at 5 µg per cm 2 Please use this as a guideline for determining the optimum concentration for your application.
As a liquid in 15Mm Acetic Acid
$267.32 per each
Out of Stock
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Formulation||As a liquid in 15Mm Acetic Acid|