IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option if you would like to place an order with a credit card at list price. NOTE: NO credit application required.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing and checkout with either a PO or credit card. NOTE: Credit application must be completed.
Corning® Collagen VI, Human, 500µgProduct Number 354261
These collagens have been used to culture a variety of cell types to promote adhesion, growth, and/or differentiation.
Human placenta. NOTE: Source material tested for HBsAG, for anti-HIV-1 and anti-HIV-2, and anti-HCV virus-1 and virus-2.
- Electrophoretically homogeneous (SDS-PAGE)
- Found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
Recommended concentration - 1-5 µg/cm² of growth surface depending on cell type
1 M Sodium Chloride, 1.25 mM Tris, pH 8.0
$499.23 per each
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||1 / Ea|
|Formulation||1 M Sodium Chloride, 1.25 mM Tris, pH 8.0|
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.9014311
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.8064002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.7142012
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.6158004
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.5173002
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4245007
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.4076011
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1102003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.1034001
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0293003
- Quality Certificate - Lot No.0160009